SM1000 on IC-705

Neftali Angeles

May 8, 2024, 9:15:30 PMMay 8
to digitalvoice
Hello friends, I have a SM1000 and I would like to know if any of you have experience of connecting it to the IC-705.
Greetings!

Mooneer Salem

May 8, 2024, 10:48:53 PMMay 8
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neftali,

It should be possible to wire up your SM1000 for the IC-705. The complicated part is Icom multiplexing TX audio and PTT on the same pin. I'd take a look at https://www.fbnews.jp/202104/ww04/ for a circuit that you can use to do that multiplexing.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ