Raspberry Pi 4 on Ubuntu MATE 64 Bit About building a FreeDV environment

JH0PCF kanda

May 26, 2021, 5:06:59 AM5/26/21
to digitalvoice
A friend of mine at Raspberry Pi 4ubuntu MATE 64Bit
We are working on building a FreeDV environment.
I can't find the libc6-i386 package there and the build doesn't proceed.
In building a FreeDV environment with Raspberry Pi
Should I be careful, can you tell me if there are any procedures?

Mooneer Salem

May 26, 2021, 5:43:59 AM5/26/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kanda,

You shouldn't need to install libc6-i386 at all regardless of architecture (and it doesn't make sense on the Pi as it uses an ARM processor). I'll go ahead and update the README.md file accordingly.

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ