Pre-release build 1.8.10-20230518 has been released! This release adds the following changes for FreeDV Reporter functionality (vs. the previous test build):
1. Fix bug preventing Fedora packaging from working properly.
2. Allow users to disable use of FreeDV Reporter and PSK Reporter individually.
3. Add ability to configure a different hostname for FreeDV Reporter functionality.
4. Add menu item to quickly access FreeDV Reporter.
Additionally, the following enhancements have been added:
1. Defer sound device checking until Start is pushed. (PR #393)
2. Add ability for Hamlib to use RTS/DTR instead of CAT for PTT. (PR #394)
More information and download links can be found at https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/releases/tag/v1.8.10-20230518