Ham Radio groups in Beijing and Hangzhou?

Bruce Perens

May 22, 2024, 12:19:51 PMMay 22
to digitalvoice
I am traveling to Beijing and Hangzhou in late July and would like to give a talk to ham radio groups on FreeDV and M17.

    Thanks

    Bruce

Eric Liang

May 24, 2024, 11:52:57 AMMay 24
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi i am in tianjjn ,i can talk to u on FreeDV and M17

'Bruce Perens' via digitalvoice <digita...@googlegroups.com>于2024年5月23日 周四00:19写道:
I am traveling to Beijing and Hangzhou in late July and would like to give a talk to ham radio groups on FreeDV and M17.

    Thanks

    Bruce

shawn...@gmail.com

May 28, 2024, 1:57:26 AMMay 28
to digitalvoice
Hi Bruce,
Welcome to China!

I'm the maintainer of HZ_DIGI_RPT and several reflectors,

Feel free to contact me if you're traveling to Hangzhou.

Thanks,

Shawn