FreeDV on ubuntu using docker

JH0PCF kanda

May 15, 2021, 10:36:12 PM5/15/21
to digitalvoice
FreeDV on ubuntu using docker
When I created a package for Windows
I get an error message.
Build number e8aea2a using Ubuntu docker
Build a Windows-like package, then on Windows 10
When I installed and executed it, it looks like the attached image
You will get a message. Then click continue
It is possible to make it work.FreeDV_docker.jpg

Mooneer Salem

May 16, 2021, 3:30:04 AM5/16/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kanda,

Can you try building the 'ms-accessibility' branch? (https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/tree/ms-accessibility) There is a fix for this issue there. Note that you may need to pass --rebuild to the Docker build script (e.g. ./freedv_build_windows.sh --rebuild --branch ms-accessibility 64).

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

JH0PCF kanda

May 16, 2021, 6:12:31 AM5/16/21
to digitalvoice
Thank you for your support.
(./freedv_build_windows.sh --rebuild --branch ms-accessibility 64) specified and built
Something like the image I posted earlier is not displayed
I confirmed that it works normally.
The branch I'm using is the master branch.
Is the image of docker now fedora34?
Is the script reflected in the Docker build procedure?

2021年5月16日日曜日 16:30:04 UTC+9 moo...@gmail.com:

Mooneer Salem

May 16, 2021, 1:26:27 PM5/16/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kanda,

Yep, the Docker image is now using Fedora 34. The changes in ms-accessibility are almost ready to go into master so when that happens, there won't be a need to explicitly specify the branch name as per my previous email (to avoid the bug you had seen before, anyway).

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ