Voice Keyer color + other minor issues V1.9.1

Peter Reichelt

Aug 21, 2023, 8:48:29 PMAug 21
to digitalvoice
Hi Mooneer
Testing the latest release and I found the following issuue with the VK color. If VK  is "accidentally " pushed with default file name (but no associated file) in the path then a a warning "no such file" is received, but the VK  remains blue, but not TX, even after the the action is cancelled. The only way I could clear the blue color was to add a legitimate path to file address. Neither right or left clicking removed the blue color even though there was no tx.

Could Tool tips be added to the "record" button in the audio section as is done with the buttons in the control panel to signify its use.

Finely the photo on the FreeDV.org page is rather dated given the changes made to the GUI recently, an updated photo would be appropriate.

As always congratulations on and appreciation of the work you have done to extend and enhance FreeDV for all amateurs.

Regards

Peter VK5APR

Mooneer Salem

Aug 22, 2023, 2:59:29 AMAug 22
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Thanks for letting me know about those issues! I've updated the website with a more recent screenshot as well as created https://github.com/drowe67/freedv-gui/pull/511 on GitHub to address the bugs and UI requests. Let me know if you find anything else wrong :)

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ