PSK Reporter showing paths to others

wal...@k5wh.net

Sep 5, 2021, 12:36:16 PM9/5/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com

FreeDV activity over the last 24 hours, and reaching into Europe as well.

Good signals this morning.

Walter/K5WH

image001.png

ger...@burian.pro

Sep 5, 2021, 6:09:38 PM9/5/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I have now set up my station to send to reports PSK-Reporter. The RX is running 24/7. My beam is pointing to NA.

I am having problems with TX as I have changed my ANNAN-100D to protocol 2. Using Thetis the pure signal function doesn't work correctly. Changed now back to V2.6.9 as it seems to my has the best but still not sufficient linearity. Any hints are welcome.

73 de Gerhard OE3GBB

wal...@k5wh.net

Sep 5, 2021, 7:51:05 PM9/5/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com

It was really great to see the international stations on FreeDV today.

Walter/K5WH

image002.png
image003.png

Brian Morrison

Sep 6, 2021, 8:29:56 AM9/6/21
to digita...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, 2021-09-05 at 18:50 -0500, wal...@k5wh.net wrote:

It was really great to see the international stations on FreeDV today

I left my TS-890 monitoring 14.236MHz and was rewarded with a FreeDV spot of N2KBE during the late evening of Sunday 5th.

First North American FreeDV signal heard here.

--

Brian  G8SEZ