Activity Day feedback

Mooneer Salem

May 6, 2024, 9:02:47 PMMay 6
to digita...@googlegroups.com, freetel...@lists.sourceforge.net, ham-radio-...@groups.io
Hi all,

I wanted to get some feedback about our current monthly Activity Day weekend events:

1. Are they helpful at all for encouraging your own usage of FreeDV?
2. Are there any changes you'd like for them? (i.e. changing how often they occur)

Thanks,

-Mooneer K6AQ

Tony Langdon

May 7, 2024, 4:32:29 AMMay 7
to digita...@googlegroups.com
Up until now, I've been off HF for the entire time the activity days
have been running. Hoping to fix that later this year.

I also have facilities that would allow attempts to do FreeDV over
AllStar (no idea how well that would work). I have thought about
setting up a VHF SSB gateway to experiment with RF wise, and could get a
few locals to play (locally and with any remote users).

Been meaning to play with FreeDV locally on VHF, as a few of us have SSB
capable radios and could use FreeDV.

--
73 de Tony VK3JED/VK3IRL
http://vkradio.com

yuichi matsui

May 7, 2024, 8:28:56 PMMay 7
to digita...@googlegroups.com
hi Mooneer-san

Here is my answer.:
1. Your announcements have helped me with my operations.

2. I think that spreading the information on the web will help many people to know about it.

Thank you. 73

yuichi,jh0veq.