DigitalNZ API Value Survey

Chris McDowall

May 25, 2015, 4:49:23 PM5/25/15
to digi...@googlegroups.com
Kia ora koutou,

DigitalNZ is doing some research to identify and understand the value we provide to our stakeholders and customers.  We are particularly wanting to hear from those who have used or are using the DigitalNZ API. What value does the DigitalNZ API offer you?

This short 5 minute survey aims to identify the broad areas of value that you may get from using the DigitalNZ API.
Your response is important because this research will help inform what level of service and investment is justified in the future.

Plese answer the survey here:

This survey will close on Wednesday, 3 June 2015.

If you have any questions about the survey, or anything about the DigitalNZ API, don't hesitate to email us at dev...@digitalnz.org or you might also find the DigitalNZ API Google Group useful.

Thanks so much for all your support,
Chris and the DigitalNZ Team

(Our apologies for duplication, we know some of you will have already received this email but your response is really important to us. So we want to make sure that the survey gets wide distribution.)

Chris McDowall

Jun 3, 2015, 8:29:19 PM6/3/15
to digi...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Just a quick note to say we are extending the survey until Friday afternoon. Please take the five minutes to respond and you will be  helping us improve the DigitalNZ API as well as signalling what level of service and investment is justified in DigitalNZ's future.

Is the API worthwhile? Does it need changes? Do you like it just how it is? Is it a good thing for New Zealand? Let us know!

Many thanks,
Chris McDowall
Manager of DigitalNZ Systems