DigitalNZ API Outage 24-25 June 2017

Digital New Zealand

Jun 15, 2017, 11:46:12 PM6/15/17
to DigitalNZ

Kia ora koutou,

The DigitalNZ website, along with the National Library’s website, will be inaccessible from 5pm (NZST) on Saturday the 24th  June 2017 until 12 noon on Sunday 25th June 2017 for maintenance purposes.

Unfortunately this also means that the DigitalNZ API won’t be working during that period.

We’re sorry for the disturbance this may cause, but it’s back of house work that is needed to keep our systems running smoothly. We aim to have the API back up and running on the afternoon of Sunday 25th of June – but hopefully sooner, and will keep you updated via this Google Group topic if that changes.

If you have any queries or would like more information about this outage please contact us on: in...@digitalnz.org.

Best wishes,

DigitalNZ Team

Digital New Zealand

Jun 25, 2017, 4:45:33 PM6/25/17
to DigitalNZ

Mōrena koutou,

An update on the weekend outage.

Our planned outage is still in progress. Our site is up but you might find some things aren’t working as you expect. We’re working hard on getting everything back to normal - thanks so much for your patience.

Best wishes

DigitalNZ Team