Digital NZ Sets not working on the website?

Conal Tuohy

Jul 11, 2017, 9:04:00 PM7/11/17
to DigitalNZ, dev...@digitalnz.org
There is a problem with retrieving certain sets.

If I search within the "Digital NZ Sets" primary collection using the search API, or using the DigitalNZ website (which I assume is using the same API), I get a list of sets, e.g. from the website:

... but if I try to click through and look at a particular Set, I get a 404 error. e.g. the first one in the list, "Geoff Robinson Retires":

Oh dear.
We haven't been able to connect you to the page you are looking for.

Conal Tuohy

Jul 19, 2017, 11:42:19 PM7/19/17
to DigitalNZ
For the record, I heard back from the National Library that they would look into why some of the sets (in particular, the first ones listed on the website) were not accessible.