Current partners and future ones

Louise KeweneDoig

Feb 19, 2020, 8:21:27 PM2/19/20
to DigitalNZ
Will DigitalNZ be partnering with Australian digital collections in the future?

Digital New Zealand

Feb 19, 2020, 8:47:23 PM2/19/20
to DigitalNZ
Tēnā koe Louise

Thanks for getting in touch.

We currently work with a number of wonderful Australian institutions and make their New Zealand-related content accessible via www.digitalnz.org.

There are many more we'd love to work with.

Do let us know if there's particular content you'd like us to take a look at. We're very open to receiving suggestions from our community.

Nāku noa, nā
Thomasin

Louise KeweneDoig

Feb 20, 2020, 5:09:18 PM2/20/20
to DigitalNZ
Many thanks for the reply. It's wonderful to hear. The State Library of New South Wales have a Beta version of their Digital Collections available here https://collection.sl.nsw.gov.au/digital
and the City of Gold Coast Local Libraries Digital Collection here https://digitalbank.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/vital/access/manager/Index?site_name=City%20Libraries
I am a Māori Music researcher and both these collections have images related to New Zealands culture and history. I would love these to be searchable within the DigitalNZ.

Thanks
Louise

Digital New Zealand

Feb 24, 2020, 3:01:37 PM2/24/20
to DigitalNZ
Ata mārie Louise

Thanks so much for these suggestions. We'll take a look at these collections as soon as we're able.

And great to hear that DigitalNZ is of use for your research.

Kia pai tō rā.

Thanks,
Thomasin