Error on getting metadata in rss format

Maria Ralli

Apr 30, 2015, 5:38:47 PM4/30/15
to digi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am using your api and I am trying to get your metadata in the three formats you provide.
When I request for XML or JSON format everything is ok but when I do a request for
RSS I get a "500 Internal Server Error". (e.g. http://api.digitalnz.org/v3/records/23034653.rss?api_key=your_api_key).
Can someone have a look at that?

Thank you.

Chris McDowall

Apr 30, 2015, 6:00:18 PM4/30/15
to digi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Maria,

Thanks for letting us know. That is definitely not right! Sorry about that.

We are looking into it. I will give you an update on what we find and get it fixed in a timely fashion.

All the best,
Chris McDowall
Manager of Digital Systems

--

---

Chris McDowall

May 7, 2015, 11:57:33 PM5/7/15
to digi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maria,

It seems that we didn't support single record look-up for RSS format since version 3 of the API. However, we have added that functionality in. It should be available from Monday.

All the best,
Chris