A sneak peak at what’s next

Glyn Lewis

Apr 16, 2011, 4:14:23 PM4/16/11
to digitalactionteam-calgary
Hi there,

You've gone above and beyond to support OpenMedia.ca, and it's because of you that our campaigns are successful. You made Stop The Meter possible and forever changed the way policymakers interact with citizens. You helped make communications an election issue as 30,000 Canadians pledged to vote for the Internet. And here's something else you made possible:
*Click here if you can't see the image: http://youtu.be/t0_MdM6dgKA

That’s right -- by popular demand, the Internet itself will run for Prime Minister. We’re telling you first, so mum’s the word. In the next few hours, we’ll leak this teaser on Facebook and Twitter, and give the rest of the world a glimpse at the next stage of the Vote for the Internet campaign.

Here’s another sneak peek for you: Check out the new Vote for the Internet schwag at http://openmediastore.ca. We’re not launching this until Monday, so you get first dibs. Check it out and let us know what you think!

For the Internet,

- The OpenMedia.ca Team

--
Glyn Lewis

Digital Action Coordinator, OpenMedia.ca