Re: Local Radio Station Is Looking For An Interview

byron...@yahoo.ca

Feb 24, 2011, 1:24:27 PM2/24/11
to digitalactio...@googlegroups.com
Hi glyn,
I would be happy to participate in an interview with a local radio station. (403)835-6731. Regards
Byron

From: Glyn Lewis <gly...@canadaparticipates.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:01:53 -0500
To: digitalactionteam-calgary<digitalactio...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Local Radio Station Is Looking For An Interview

Hey! A local Calgary radio station is looking to interview someone about UBB & the Stop The Meter day of action on Saturday. Email me with a phone number if you're interested!

thanks!

--
Glyn Lewis

National Day of Action Coordinator, Stop The Meter

Glyn Lewis

Feb 24, 2011, 2:02:54 PM2/24/11
to digitalactio...@googlegroups.com
Hey Thanks Byron,

It was a quick turnaround so it's already been taken care of. I'll be sure to send anyone else who asks for an interview your way!

Thanks,

Glyn

Glyn Lewis

Feb 24, 2011, 1:01:53 PM2/24/11