Show up to Shaw's Consultation

Steve Anderson

Mar 1, 2011, 1:37:42 AM3/1/11
to digitalactio...@googlegroups.com
Attention Calgary - Shaw is having a UBB consultation tomorrow. So far the cosultations have looked more like a PR effort than an open discussion.

-if you're registered to attend Shaw's UBB consultation or not - show up with petitions and flyers etc.. Get the facilitators to sign the petition, or give them a flyer. Take pictures and post them here :)

Date: Tuesday March 01st, 2011
Time: 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: Bowness Community Hall
7904-43 Ave NW
Calgary, AB

Materials:

Steven Rahn

Mar 1, 2011, 1:57:46 AM3/1/11
to digitalactionteam-calgary
Thanks for the info. I emailed Shaw to get an invite to one of these
"discussions" quite a while ago, but I have yet to get a real
invitation via email.
I will be there.