DLF Forum Fellowship Applications open now; apply by May 31

Gayle Schechter

May 10, 2022, 4:24:02 PM5/10/22
to digital-libra...@googlegroups.com

Hello AIG,

The Council on Library and Information Resources and the Digital Library Federation are proud to announce that the 2022 Forum fellowship application is now open. This year, we are offering a limited number of fellowship opportunities to enable a diverse group of students and practitioners to attend the 2022 DLF Forum, to be held in Baltimore, Maryland this October.

Eligibility information for each of the following award categories is available on our website, but DLF member affiliation is NOT required to apply (so please share this opportunity widely!):

  • Fellowships for Students
  • HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) Fellowships
  • TCU (Tribal Colleges and Universities) Fellowships
  • Public Library Fellowships
  • Fellowships for Grassroots Archives and Cultural Heritage Organizations

All fellowships will include the following:

  • Complimentary DLF Forum registration
  • A complimentary room at the conference hotel for three nights (October 9-11)
  • A stipend for travel and incidentals ($650)
  • Invitations to special networking opportunities
  • The option to present a short lightning talk during the conference

In return, Fellows agree to share a brief (500 word) reflection on their experiences to be published on the DLF blog after the Forum.

Take a look at our website for more information and the link to this year’s lightweight application.

The deadline to apply is 11:59pm ET on Tuesday, May 31.

Thank you,

Gayle and Team DLF

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.