Usability studies - literature review

Trott, Louisa Jayne

Jan 22, 2020, 12:46:17 PM1/22/20
to Digital Library Assessment

Hello all,

We’re working on conducting a usability study at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, on our Islandora instance for digital collections.

We’ve come across several useful articles in our literature review (the bibliography in the DLF-AIG wiki was very useful!) but we’d like to know if there are any more recent studies, especially if they involve Islandora (particularly 7, but any version applies).

Do any of you know of any published articles about usability studies of digital libraries/collections in the last couple of years?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Louisa

Louisa Trott, Digital Projects Librarian and Assistant Professor

University of Tennessee, Hodges Library

1015 Volunteer Blvd., Knoxville, TN 37996

865-974-6913ltr...@utk.edu

UT Libraries Digital Collections

Tennessee newspapers in Chronicling America

Tennessee Newspaper Digitization Project | TNDP Pinterest