Digitization projects: processes and definitions

Louisa Trott

May 9, 2019, 11:52:47 AM5/9/19
to Digital Library Assessment
Hello!

I would like to cite the DLF AIG Cost Assessment working group's "Digitization projects: processes and definitions" (https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jTJmCzKsa83BMdlgKj239Shqcbglq7I4EfxJIWWDQo/edit#heading=h.ais6ro1bd2yd) in a paper.

Does this document exist anywhere other than as a googledoc? I'm hesitant to include a googledoc URL as a persistent identifier in a citation.

Thanks!
Louisa

Chrissy Rissmeyer

May 10, 2019, 8:24:36 PM5/10/19
to Digital Library Assessment
Hi Louisa,

No, the processes and definitions document only exists as a Google Doc. You could consider linking the DLF Cost Assessment wiki page (https://wiki.diglib.org/Assessment:Costs#Publication_Information) if you have concerns about the Google URL. I can also look into getting the document added to the DLF Assessment Group's files in OSF (https://osf.io/7bawc/).

Best,
Chrissy

--
Chrissy Rissmeyer
Coordinator for Digital Content | Metadata Librarian

Pronouns: she / her / hers