Assessment Interest Group Updates | January 2020

Digital Library Assessment

Jan 28, 2020, 3:35:50 PM1/28/20
to Digital Library Assessment
Hello DLF AIGers,

It was wonderful to see everyone at the 2019 DLF Forum in Tampa for the AIG panel session and working breakfast (see notes from the breakfast discussion)! At the DLF breakfast session, we broke into groups to discuss next steps for each of the current working groups. You will soon see emails pop up on this listserv from our working groups calling for participants. In the year ahead, these working groups will pursue initiatives as varied as literature review, community engagement, whitepaper publication, and toolkit development relevant to diverse areas of library assessment.

A friendly reminder that participation is open to anyone interested in learning about or collaborating on the improvement of digital library assessment. No assessment background is required or assumed.

We are excited to work with all of you—new and returning members alike—on developing best practices, guidelines, and community support in varied areas of assessment for digital libraries over the coming year. Stay tuned!

With appreciation,
Sara and Santi