Important Reminder : Dowsing / How to find ISD Yahoo / Google Back Up List / please read this one .

geodowser

Jul 7, 2005, 8:48:08 PM7/7/05
to geodowser, digital...@googlegroups.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "geodowser" <>
To: <digital...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: <digital...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 7:05 PM
Subject: Important Reminder : Dowsing / How to find ISD Yahoo / Google Back Up List / please read
this one

You have recieved this mail because you subscribed to digital dowsers @ Yahoo or Google
You will not recieve regular mail from this address [google copy] only an occasional reminder.
If you recieved this in error please delete/disregard .
You may have forgotten you had subscribed.

Dear ISD Dowsers and New Google Group Members ,

This is a reminder that you are subscribed by default
to the ISD International Dowsers back up list @ google groups.

This group is not activated to exchange mail .
It serves as a message board .

For Current Discussion

Go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digital-dowsers/join
to join in the current dowsing discussion

Current ISD Yahoo members ,

This Google portal is to allow potential members to locate us
easily within the google and google groups search engine
and to have a back up group in place in the event of
an emergency or yahoo failure . By default all address's
are set to recieve mail . Please leave this setting as is,
and if not please set to recieve mail in case the Google list
is activated .

I have known of other groups that have just "dissapeared"
off of yahoo and or management losses so this is prudent.

To ALL Go to google groups , get a nick and become familiar
with whats there etc. [ to access online features]
Just in case we find ourselves using this list.
Do not post as this is not activated , unless needed.

If you have recently joined ISD it is a good idea to subscribe
@ http://groups-beta.google.com/group/digital-dowsers
If there is a problem @ yahoo this is how you will know
about it.

Important . the bulk of our group was transferred manually
to google so those subscribes may or may not have web
access . This will not affect your recieving mail , only
online access and email settings .

In General , you need not do anything . This is only a reminder.
You need not reply to this, unless you have a question .
If you do reply, reply to the mailto:digital...@yahoogroups.com.

Bottom line is this . Lets say that we all stop getting mail from
the yahoo server one day . There is a problem , short term / long term / permanent.
The only way I can reach everybody immediately is through a back up
server like google , with adresses set to recieve mail .
Many for various reasons have there email settings set to no mail,
and read and reply from the web . If this is the case then there is no way
to contact the entire list in a timely fashion . This Goggle Group and this
Email are the means to do so .

You have recieved this mail because you subscribed to digital dowsers @ Yahoo or Google
You will not recieve regular mail from this address only an occasional reminder.
If you recieved this in error disregard . You may have forgotten you had subscribed.
This will not affect your current settings of no mail status @ Yahoo.
I try to help as many as i can but if you have a problem consider if this email can just
be deleted and the problem is solved :) Questions are not a problem and best directed
to the group @ so we can all benefit. Please no unsubscribe requests .... yo do this
yourself at either Google or Yahoo.

You will recieve two copies of this if you are subscribed to both groups [good thing]
This is being sent to ISD Yahoo to benefeit newer members who may not have been
subscribed in the bulk transfer back when, and of course will recieve one copy .
This is how you can tell your current status . Again when you join the google group,
be sure to leave your email stetting to receive individual mail .

This all may seem like a bother , [and it is alot of xtra work for me] but I was a
Boy Scout and I would like to feel that we are "prepared" in this way.
I have tried to make this as clear as possible for those that want to understand,
and as simple as you dont have to do anything for those unfamiliar with "computer things"

This group here "started" in an "emergency" situation [ losing server host]
so I dont ever want that to be an issue for us for _any_ reason.

Thank you for your interest in Dowsing and ISD Digital Dowsers.

in dowsing spirit,

geodowser > ISD - International Society of Dowsing
http://www.dowsingworks.com your dowsing resource
facilitator > international digital-dowsers discussion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digital-dowsers/join
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/digital-dowsers
" one planet ...one mind...one cosmically integrated unit of love , life and energy "

*disclaimer and copyright disclosure*
Any information herein is for educational purpose only, it may be news
related, purely speculation or someone's opinion. Always consult with a
qualified health practitioner before deciding on any course of treatment,
especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.

any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without
profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
the included information for non-profit research and educational purposes
only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml