International Dowsing Archives / Digital Dowsers New Google Group !

瀏覽次數:7 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

geodowser

未讀,
2004年12月17日 晚上10:15:062004/12/17
收件者:geodowser、digital...@googlegroups.com、digital...@yahoogroups.com

Seasons Geeetings to the International Dowsing Community !

ISD has recently been hard at work for everyone's benefit.
Here is an overview of some of the updates and resources available.
We soon will be celebrating 5 years of service to the Dowsing Community

The International Dowsing Archives

This email will be testing the ability to publish to the
DowsingWorks! Webserver http://dowsingworks.com
in one easy email , text or html format by us and _others_

Also to serve as a confimation of everyones transfer to
our Potential Future Home @ Google Groups by Google.

The International Dowsing Archives
http://digitaldowsers.dowsingworks.com and
http://dowsingarchives.dowsingworks.com
Have a Visit , just to see or comment !

This "Blog" or Archive can also allow a _group_ of editors to
publish archival material , documents, research and
other important dowsing articles and documents, easily.
This is really what I feel is missing as a resource on the
internet and elsewhere . [ see previous rants lol]
This should really simplify the process of mass archiving
from any point in the world simply by email publishing
directly to our DowsingWorks! Servers.

This in time, will be our _real_ contribution to the
International Dowsing Community and beyond.
Editors , Contributers and Articles are being actively sought.
Its as easy as sending an email . The idea being, separating the
Dowsing content from the email chatter > day to day , for all to read
and enjoy around the world as an easy to read "magazine" format,
and pass on our legacy to future generations of dowsers !
Contact us to assist in the Dowsing Archive Project !

As a test this email is being sent and archived @
The International Dowsing Archives [see below]

ISD - Digital Dowsers @ Google Groups - New Home in Future

This email is to comfirm that our membership has been
graciously transferred <cloned> to Google Groups by same.
< just as a _back up_ for the time being and future use >
All Emails and Member Archives are Private and Protected.

This has been done for several reasons for our future benefit.
One is the software is faster more manageable but still allows for html email
which many use currently and is more flexible for editing /articles etc.
Also the Members Archives will be powered by Google which is an asset.
To Email mailto:digital...@googlegroups.com
Website http://groups-beta.google.com/group/digital-dowsers

You should have recieved a message from google regarding this.
If not, all should be able to access the website by default , if not
go to above website and sign in ........

All members are set to recieve mail as default.
_Leave_ it at this setting for the time being as this
can serve as an emergency back up for info. [your choice]

We will not be using this group at this time however , If the situation warrants we may.

THINGS WILL CONTINUE JUST AS THEY ARE FOR THE TIME BEING UNTIL NOTIFIED

You should recieve two copies of this in your inbox if set to recieve mail .
Others may have even forgotten that they are subscribed
and this may serve as a reminder.
Please stay with us and or visit to catch up /review
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digital-dowsers/

Thank you _ALL_ for your contributions and continued support.

Save these Links for your convenience. !

ISD - International Society of Dowsing Research
http://dowsingworks.com
http://dowsingworks.com/donate.htm

ISD - International Dowsing Archives
http://digitaldowsers.dowsingworks.com
http://dowsing...@dowsingworks.com

ISD - Digital Dowsers Discussion @ Yahoo
mailto:digital...@yahoogroups.com

ISD -Digital Dowsers Discussion @ Google
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/digital-dowsers
mailto:digital...@googlegroups.com

" Dowsers in Service To the World Community"

in dowsing spirit,

geodowser - rainbowsun http://dowsingworks.com
facilitators > international digital-dowsers discussion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digital-dowsers/join
"Expanding the Dowsing Paridigm !"

Happy Holidays From ISD Research ! ~ Geodowser & Rainbowsun ~
Please be sure to visit ISD Research and lend your support !
http://dowsingworks.com ~ http://dowsingworks.com/donate.htm
Also check out the Intrenational Dowsing Archives and Blog !
http://digitaldowsers.dowsingworks.com > or
http://dowsing...@dowsingworks.com > Get Blogging ! :)

" one planet ...one mind...one cosmically integrated unit of love , life and energy "

*disclaimer and copyright disclosure*
Any information herein is for educational purpose only, it may be news
related, purely speculation or someone's opinion. Always consult with a
qualified health practitioner before deciding on any course of treatment,
especially for serious or life-threatening illnesses.

any copyrighted work in this message is distributed under fair use without
profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving
the included information for non-profit research and educational purposes
only. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

[this message was sent to current ISD subscribers, if you have recieved this in error please delete
ty]

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄