Welcome Dowsers !

geodowser

Dec 11, 2004, 7:09:54 PM12/11/04
to digital...@googlegroups.com
This is a new portal @ Google Groups for Dowsers in cyberspace !
Things will continue for us as usual @ Yahoo
but based on experience, I like to be prepared,
and also have alternatives that may prove useful!
Note digital...@googlegroups.com is a private
non internet searchable message group as is current group.

Another open forum dowsin...@googlegroups.com was
created to allow for making dowsing available to more folks,
on an open internet search basis to be able to draw members "home" and
to be easier to find us .
Have a Good Dowsing Day !

geodowser
http://dowsingworks.com

geodowser

Jan 7, 2005, 12:47:11 AM1/7/05
to digital...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to all the new "Google Dowsers" members from around the world !

I am very pleased to see that the Goggle Portal is working
so well . This group is in Beta and we request that you
join our current discssion @

Some of you may be surprised to see this message
as it goes to all the current subscribers of ISD some of which, may
have forgotten this membership or set to no mail etc. Please keep your
setting to this group as is, until and if a permanent switch is made .
This way we can easily notify all. This is the "Back Up" and
Notification List. Or ?
You may reply to this but i prefer for the time being if you reply
privately to mailto:geod...@dowsingworks.com so those who are for
various reasons set to no mail, are respected and not recieve "chatter"
no matter how dowsing it may be :)

So to clarify - go and subscribe to the current yahoo group [above]for
the time being OK ?, and introduce yourselves there. I hadnt expected
so many to join here already and I apologize for the wait. This will
not occur at the Yahoo group as we monitor everyday.

So many interesting and wonderful folks, so please intro yourselves,
once appoved to the
mailto:digital...@yahoogroups.com list .

We are very open, and discuss all the topic mentioned in your various
intros.
Begginers Welcome ! Our Apologies in advance to those ISD subscribers
who were set to no mail. Please understand that a blanket subscriber
list was transfered to facilitate this back up list.

If you had unsubscribed for some reason, contact me privately and I
will remove you. For the most part, unless providence allows for
it,this list shall remain dormant until further notice and posts and
membership should focus to the Yahoo group.

I would however like to see this group @ Google beta test out.........
so if those of you who are set to no mail wont have a "fit" :) and
allow patience , perhaps discussion could persue here as well . It's
basically the same subscriber list but in different locations. You can
go into the Google Preferences like Yahoo and set you mail
preferences.... dont ask me where yet tho, im still feeling my way
around lol .

Thanx again for all your patience, and to the new members for your
undertanding and patience . In the end The Dowsing Discussion and
opportunity to share with others around the world is worth it. Note
this has been generated in the online form so I cant edit well or
format links, so this in itself is a "test". So See You all Over @
Yahoo or post away here
and we can see what happens ..... Ill take the "flak" if it occurs. :)

again subcribe to / for current discussion
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/digital-dowsers/join
mailto:digital...@yahoogroups.com

in dowsing spirit,
geodowser > group facilitator