bloggERS Call for Contributions: Back to School! Show and/or Tell Mini-Series

Brenna Edwards

Oct 7, 2021, 10:37:58 AMOct 7
to digital-...@googlegroups.com

We are currently accepting submissions for a new mini-series of blog posts called “Back to School! Show and/or Tell”

This series where digital archives workers share about any projects related to digital archives for the 2021-2022 academic year. Examples may include: new digital archives projects or initiatives, new processing and acquisitions, discussions of student labor in archives, or any back-to-school themed digital collection material — we’re also open to your suggestions!

Writing for bloggERS!

  • We encourage visual representations: Posts can include or largely consist of comics, flowcharts, a series of memes, etc!
  • Written content should be roughly 600-800 words in length
  • Write posts for a wide audience: anyone who stewards, studies, or has an interest in digital archives and electronic records, both within and beyond SAA
  • Align with other editorial guidelines as outlined in the bloggERS! guidelines for writers.

Please let us know if you are interested in contributing by sending an email to ers.mai...@gmail.com!

--
Brenna Edwards, MSLS
she/her/hers