NDSA Digital Preservation 2021: Call for Proposals!

Tricia Patterson

Apr 13, 2021, 10:04:15 AM4/13/21
to Digital Curation
DigiPres-2021-820x312.jpg

The NDSA invites proposals for Digital Preservation 2021: Embracing Digitality (#DigiPres21) to be held ONLINE on Thursday, November 4th 2021. We welcome submissions from members and non-members alike.

Proposals are due by Monday, May 17th 2021 at 11:59pm Eastern Time.

Digital Preservation 2021 (#DigiPres21) is held in partnership with our host organization, the Council on Library and Information Resources' (CLIR) Digital Library Federation. Separate calls are being issued for CLIR+DLF's 2021 events, the 2021 DLF Forum (November 1-3) and associated workshop series Learn@DLF (November 8-10).

Warm regards,
Tricia Patterson, 2021 Chair