Call for papers: information studies conference RAILS

L Curham

Apr 23, 2024, 1:25:41 AMApr 23
to Digital Curation

Hi everyone

Submissions for the conference RAILS are due by 1 June. This is an in-person conference 18-20 Nov in Boorloo/Perth.

RAILS (Research Applications in Information and Library Studies) is a key research conference in our region. Our goal this year is to bring practitioners and researchers together.

In 2024, RAILS has been running for twenty years. Our theme ‘making a difference: research with real world impact’ circles back to where RAILS began, focused on how research gets applied. We want to think about how research influences what happens with our collections and our information organisations.

There's a doctoral symposium, an educators' symposium and a range of presentation options. Learn more about RAILS and put in an abstract here at the RAILS website.

Warm regs, Louise

Curtin University iSchool