Dorothea Salo

Dec 11, 2021, 12:34:11 PM12/11/21
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
Could I ask a list manager to look at this, please? I am starting to
suspect sockpuppetry in addition to the original inappropriate
advertisement.

Dorothea

On 12/11/21 12:52 AM, Patrik Jonson wrote:
> I am using this Software for more than 1 year and this software gives me
> good results. When I wanted to convert my PST file to an MBOX file then
> time My friend Cooper suggested me this Software. First of all, I tried
> *GainTools PST to MBOX Converter application* free trial version but
> when I tried this Software free trial version then I got good results
> after that I purchased this Software full license version and Now I am
> very impressed with this Software features and services.
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/digital-curation/ec82f169-1344-496c-bda9-737215caf92dn%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/digital-curation/ec82f169-1344-496c-bda9-737215caf92dn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Message has been deleted

Ed Summers

Apr 16, 2022, 10:53:56 AM4/16/22
to Digital Curation
Thanks for noticing this Dorothea. I've added a note to the group description letting people know that posting commercial advertising will result in being unsubscribed (if you have suggestions for a better way of doing that please let me know). I am also going to delete the original advertising messages to disincline advertisers from googling and responding more to this thread.

On Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 10:25:35 AM UTC-4 angeli...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for your wonderful suggestions for the list of PST to MBOX Converter. But I think you have missed an important utility to include in this list. You must need to add ZOOK PST to MBOX Converter in this list which is so popular tool and recommended by various happy users. The tool has simple GUI which is so easy to handle for beginners as well as professionals to convert their PST files into MBOX format. Apart from this, it consists of various advance features which makes it convenient for users to save PST files data into MBOX format in few clicks.

I hope you'll like it and this will help you to get good results!!