Call for Participation: Email Archiving Practices Survey

Ruby Martinez

May 21, 2024, 12:25:36 PMMay 21
to Digital Curation

Hello,

We hope this email finds you well.

We invite you to participate in a survey about your institution’s practices regarding email preservation. We’re interested in learning more about the way email is currently handled in institutions like yours.

It is crucial that we hear from as many people as we can. For most people, the survey will take about 15 minutes to complete.

To take this survey, please follow this URL: https://illinois.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0fuQmTdPi7Ygfbg.

Please note that no personally identifiable information will be collected unless you indicate that you would like to participate in a post-survey interview. No responses will be traced back to you.

If you believe that another member of your organization would be better suited to complete the survey, please forward this email. Additionally, we kindly ask that you forward this email to other archivists or archives staff in other organizations.

We’re interested in identifying gaps or areas for development and coming up with practical solutions to enhance and promote email archiving practices in the future. We appreciate your consideration.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Respectfully,

Chris Prom, Eden Irwin, Ruby Martinez

CHRISTOPHER J PROM, PHD (HE/HIS)
Associate Dean for Digital Strategies (University Library)

Eden Irwin
EA-PDF Community Fellow
Office of Digital Strategies

Ruby Lorraine Martinez, MSLIS