Examples of SIP Specifications

Tallman, Nathan

Oct 4, 2022, 3:15:27 PM10/4/22
to digital-...@googlegroups.com, NDSA-ALL

Greetings!

Can anyone share examples of SIP specifications that they use at their organization? I’m working to codify our SIP requirements at Penn State and have a jumble of information, it would be really great to see how others organize their SIP specifications. I haven’t yet done extensive web spelunking, but did run across the E-ARK SIP spec, which is helpful but perhaps a bit overkill for our use case.

Thanks,

Nathan

--

Nathan Tallman (he/him)

Digital Preservation Librarian

Penn State University Libraries

(814) 865-0860

nt...@psu.edu

Schedule a Meeting

Chat with me on Teams

The Pennsylvania State University campuses are located on the original homelands of the Erie, Haudenosaunee (Seneca, Cayuga, Onondaga, Oneida, Mohawk, and Tuscarora), Lenape (Delaware Nation, Delaware Tribe, Stockbridge-Munsee), Shawnee (Absentee, Eastern, and Oklahoma), Susquehannock, and Wahzhazhe (Osage) Nations.  As a land grant institution, we acknowledge and honor the traditional caretakers of these lands and strive to understand and model their responsible stewardship. We also acknowledge the longer history of these lands and our place in that history.

There are many ways to help strengthen American Indian economies and build healthy Native communities. Find out more at https://www.firstnations.org/ways-to-give/.

Andreas Romeyke

Oct 4, 2022, 3:47:41 PM10/4/22
to digital-...@googlegroups.com