Blu-ray/CD/DVD AutoLoader Recommendations for MAC Computing Environments

bri.jo...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2021, 6:10:38 PM9/24/21
to Digital Curation

 Hi Everyone,

I'm currently working on an extensive mixtape collection [format CDs]. The goal is to inventory, digitize, and preserve all the mixtapes and any cover art and/or tracklist.

The organization I am working with was looking into purchasing an Acronova Nimbie USB 3.0 Blu-ray/CD/DVD AutoLoader NB21-BR to help speed up the digitizing process.

For those who have worked on similar collections or have used this equipment as part of their digitizing workflow, can you please offer some pros and cons of using/buying the AutoLoader?

Note: We would also have to purchase Windows since we currently work out of a MAC environment. If anyone has any recommendations for MAC compatible alternatives would also be great!

Thanks in advance!

Brianna Jones