Job posting: Assistant or Associate Clinical Professor in digital archives, libraries, and curation (University of Michigan)

andrea thomer

Sep 23, 2021, 11:16:25 AM9/23/21
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
Hi digital curators,

The University of Michigan School of Information is hiring an assistant or associate clinical professor in digital archives, library, and curation. We're looking for someone to teach and conduct research in the more technical aspects of LAM work (metadata, digitization workflows, systems). For clinical positions, qualifications include a masters degree and prior applied and teaching experience. I'm on this search committee and happy to answer any questions.

Applications are due by October 15, 2021. Please share!

Andrea Thomer
Assistant Professor