Re: [digital-curation] Abridged summary of digital-curation@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Jhon Gonzalez

May 2, 2024, 2:09:02 PMMay 2
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I would like to determine if any of the members of the
mailing list have developed or know of record manager projects that
incorporate digital preservation components at the policy level as
well as at the business architecture level.

Cordially,

Jhon Gonzalez
http://grupoib.co/

El jue, 2 may 2024 a las 5:10, <digital-...@googlegroups.com> escribió:

> digital-...@googlegroups.com Google Groups
> Today's topic summary
> View all topics
>
> Job Posting: Open Scholarship Librarian University of Virginia - 1 Update
>
> Job Posting: Open Scholarship Librarian University of Virginia
> SHLake <shla...@gmail.com>: May 01 10:24AM -0700
>
> Hello!
>
> Recruitment has begun for a brand new position in the University of
> Virginia Library’s Scholarly Communications Services Team: *Open
> Scholarship Librarian*.
>
> This position is ...more
> Back to top
> You received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

JHON A. GONZÁLEZ F.
Representante Legal
Móvil: (57) 318 68 49 778
jhon.g...@grupoib.co