iPRES 2024 peer reviewers wanted | lightning talks and posters for iPRES 2024

Angela Puggioni

May 21, 2024, 11:09:43 AMMay 21
to Digital Curation
A message from the iPRES 2024 Programme Committee:

Dear all,

We are thrilled and overwhelmed by the amazing volume of submissions we received in response to our Call for Contributions for interactive formats. A huge thank you to the digital preservation community!

We're now looking for extra reviewers to complete the reviewing process for lightning talks and posters by 31 May. As the saying goes, many hands make light work, and, above all – your expertise and keen eye are exactly what we need to ensure a thorough and fair review process. If you are interested and have some time to help review submissions, we would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Sign up here and complete a short questionnaire to indicate your availability, fields of expertise and any conflicts of interest. Please note that the review process will take place on our submission platform Indico, so you will need to log in to sign up and participate.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

On behalf of the iPRES 2024 Programme Committee,

Liselot

PS: registration will open very soon! Keep an eye on ipres2024.be or subscribe to our newsletter to hear it first when registration opens.

Marcom Officer / iPRES 2024

meemoo vzw | Ham 175, 9000 Gent | https://www.meemoo.be/
t +32 9 298 05 01m +32 472 24 64 07

BeantwoordenDoorsturen