Registration for iPRES 2024 is OPEN

Angela Puggioni

May 30, 2024, 11:16:16 AMMay 30
to Angela Puggioni
This is a message from the iPRES 2024 Programme Committee:

Dear all,

We are thrilled to announce that registration for iPRES 2024 is officially open!

We carefully curated three registration types for you to choose from:
  • In-person attendance
  • Online attendance
  • Monday-only attendance
Explore the registration fees and the value-packed features of each option on our website.

Get an exclusive first look at our programme, including the full list of Monday workshops, long and short papers, professional visits, and our first keynote speaker.

Don't wait — spots for workshops and professional visits are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. If you have a strong preference, we encourage you to secure your spot as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcoming you to iPRES 2024, in Ghent & Flanders or online, 16 through 20 September!

On behalf of the iPRES 2024 Programme Committee,

Liselot

*apologies for crossposting*
--

Liselot Quisquater