New Post in bloggERS!: S. Kirycki, Recap: WoSSS Session 1, October 6, 2021

Brenna Edwards

Nov 9, 2021, 1:38:58 PM11/9/21
to digital-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings!

On behalf of the SAA Electronic Records Section blog editorial team, I’d like to invite you to check out the latest post in the bloggERS!:

Recap: WoSSS Session 1, October 6, 2021 by Scott Kirycki

Reminder: We're still looking for submissions for our Back to School! Show and/or Tell series

--
Brenna Edwards, MSLS
she/her/hers