Reminder: iPRES 2024 Call for Contributions - deadline 15 May

Angela Puggioni

May 1, 2024, 4:33:16 AMMay 1
to Digital Curation

Dear iPRES enthusiasts,

The iPRES 2024 Call for Contributions is still open; we welcome abstracts for posterslightning talksgamesbirds of a feather sessions and demos (the bake-off) until 15 May, noon (CET). Review our detailed guidelines for your format of choice.

Whether you’re a seasoned presenter or a first-time participant, we encourage you to submit your work. This is a fantastic opportunity to share your ideas, work in progress, lessons learned, research findings, and projects with the vibrant iPRES community.

Ready to submit your abstract? Please visit our submission portal.

Need some inspiration? On our website, Kate Murray (Library of Congress) shares how posters and lightning talks are a low-risk and high-reward opportunity to connect with the international community. Read Kate's blogpost and discover how these formats positively impacted her career!

If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out via in...@ipres2024.be or join one of our weekly online drop-in sessions.

Together, let's unlock the past, present and future of digital preservation!

On behalf of the iPRES 2024 Conference Programme Committee,

Liselot Quisquater

in...@ipres2024.be

*Apologies for crossposting*