upcoming FITS Community Sprint

David Neiman

Jan 27, 2022, 10:35:53 AM1/27/22
to david_...@harvard.edu

Dear FITS users,

The FITS team at Harvard University are planning a FITS community Sprint starting with a planning meeting on March 9, 2022 and lasting for two weeks, until March 22nd. We are looking for ideas for new development that would be of benefit to the FITS community. We are looking for those willing to help develop, test, and document this new work. There are already several Pull Requests in the FIT public GitHub repository.

Please respond if you are interested and in what capacity and we will follow up with a meeting invitation..

Thanks,

David Neiman

Senior Software Engineer

Library Technology Services