Information session for open recruitments at UC Berkeley

Christina Velazquez Fidler

May 16, 2024, 11:30:58 AMMay 16
to Digital Curation
Dear Colleagues,

We're excited to invite you to a job recruitment information session hosted by the UC Berkeley Library! We will be discussing the ins and outs of applying for library positions, what it is like to work at UC Berkeley, and specific information about the current open recruitments:
Attendance is not required for consideration. This is an opportunity to learn more about the positions, working in the UC Berkeley Library, and a forum to ask questions.

We are conducting two sessions which will cover the same information:
Monday, May 20 | 12:00 - 1:00 PM (PST) | Registerhttp://ucblib.link/info_may20
Tuesday, May 21 | 5:30 - 6:30 PM (PST) | Registerhttp://ucblib.link/info_may21

We look forward to seeing you at one of our sessions and answering any questions you may have.

Thank you,
Christina Velazquez Fidler
--
Christina Velazquez Fidler