Call for Focus Group Participants: Perspectives on the Use of AI (Research Ethics Reference Number is: HS-E-21-175-Cushing.

Laura Finucane

Nov 26, 2021, 10:41:44 AM11/26/21
to Digital Curation

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a group of postgraduate students from University College Dublin who are conducting research on digital curator’s perspectives on the use of AI technology in their work. We are looking for people working in this field to take part in a focus group to share their thoughts, and would like to invite you to participate.

All focus groups will take place between the 1st and the 7th of December and will be conducted over Zoom. If you are interested, please reply to this email and we will send you our participant information form and options for focus group times.

Kind regards,

Laura Finucane

laura.f...@ucdconnect.ie