A Digital Citizenship Resource for Teachers

Claire Amos

Aug 1, 2012, 10:22:01 PM8/1/12
to mle-refer...@googlegroups.com, digital-citiz...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Just thought I would share an “advice and guidance” type resource I am putting together for our teachers. I will also publish a non-school Google Site copy  that will be available for any schools to use (and I can also make others an owner so they make a copy of the site to tailor to specific needs – just email me an let me know). It is not complete, I am keen to get some feedback and suggestions about what is missing, what is unnecessary and anything else before making it available to our staff next week – any suggestions welcome.

https://sites.google.com/a/staff.eggs.school.nz/digital-citizenship-guidelines-for-teachers/home

Mark Osbourne and his magic wiki-fingers are also helping to create a Wikieducator version as well, all content is CC so feel free to use, remix anything that looks useful.

I am also going to create a student facing version as well, so if anyone wants to lend a hand with that – let me know. I will of course share that as well…once it exists… J

These two resources will simply be a way of providing staff and students with some general advice and guidance.

They will hopefully be useful alongside the Digital Citizenship Courses being created as well.

Cheers

Claire

Claire Amos

Director of e-learning

T +64 9 9706 821

Blog: www.teachingandelearning.com

Silver Rd, Epsom, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
T +64 9 630 5963    F +64 9 638 9143
www.eggs.school.nz

This email message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete  the message  and notify the sender.

image001.gif