Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
DigiPi
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
DigiPi
Contact owners and managers
1–30 of 1081
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Mikeal Hughes
, …
Craig
3
Sep 30
Winlink Gateway issue. Disconnected via Winlink Server.
try checking your mail with "telnet" (in Pat's favorites list/pulldown). then reconnect
unread,
Winlink Gateway issue. Disconnected via Winlink Server.
try checking your mail with "telnet" (in Pat's favorites list/pulldown). then reconnect
Sep 30
Glenn Meader
, …
Scott Sheppard
6
Sep 28
DigiPi Documentation on Wiki
A short note I have massive emcee disaster drill oct 1 Thursday and I am 100% focused on this so
unread,
DigiPi Documentation on Wiki
A short note I have massive emcee disaster drill oct 1 Thursday and I am 100% focused on this so
Sep 28
Peter Busha WA1PB
Sep 27
Winlink Advisor Add On Program
Good Afternoon! I wanted to share a Digipi add on program that I've created for entertainment.
unread,
Winlink Advisor Add On Program
Good Afternoon! I wanted to share a Digipi add on program that I've created for entertainment.
Sep 27
Peter Busha WA1PB
,
Craig
3
Sep 26
Displays
It sounds like you got it figured out, but these are some related facts, NEWDISPLAYTYPE in localize.
unread,
Displays
It sounds like you got it figured out, but these are some related facts, NEWDISPLAYTYPE in localize.
Sep 26
Felipe Guilfuchi Ramos
, …
Craig
10
Sep 25
Orange Pi Zero 2W compatibility.
👍🏼 On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 11:03 AM Craig <km6...@gmail.com> wrote: Thanks for the update
unread,
Orange Pi Zero 2W compatibility.
👍🏼 On Thu, Sep 24, 2026 at 11:03 AM Craig <km6...@gmail.com> wrote: Thanks for the update
Sep 25
Dan Soule
Sep 22
AIOC from G1LRO?
Does anyone have experience using the AIOC from G1LRO which has a hardware COS?
unread,
AIOC from G1LRO?
Does anyone have experience using the AIOC from G1LRO which has a hardware COS?
Sep 22
Scott
, …
David Cottee
3
Sep 20
failed to start autohotspot.servic. when a valid ssid is in range
Curious. My Model B has 4 cores. David  > On 21 Sep 2026, at 12:48 am, Craig wrote: > > Hi
unread,
failed to start autohotspot.servic. when a valid ssid is in range
Curious. My Model B has 4 cores. David  > On 21 Sep 2026, at 12:48 am, Craig wrote: > > Hi
Sep 20
Scott Currie
, …
Craig
3
Sep 19
Version 2.2-1 on Pi Zero 2W
hey guys, just to be clear, DSI screens are not supported on a Zero2W as they don't have the
unread,
Version 2.2-1 on Pi Zero 2W
hey guys, just to be clear, DSI screens are not supported on a Zero2W as they don't have the
Sep 19
loch.ness.mustang
, …
Scott Sheppard
5
Sep 18
Remote Administration
I would enjoy seeing a you tube of this on an AX.25 node, you can use the telnet feature of the
unread,
Remote Administration
I would enjoy seeing a you tube of this on an AX.25 node, you can use the telnet feature of the
Sep 18
Nigel Evans
Sep 18
Digipi map screen thoughts?
I am playing around with Picos and ESP 32 making little projects for my coffee table (becuase I can).
unread,
Digipi map screen thoughts?
I am playing around with Picos and ESP 32 making little projects for my coffee table (becuase I can).
Sep 18
Craig
, …
Scott Sheppard
8
Sep 17
HDMI/DSI displays inoperative on Pi5 (and only Pi5)
This fixed was just merged into a re-released DigiPi 2.2-1 Thu Sep 17 11:41:53 AM PDT 2026
unread,
HDMI/DSI displays inoperative on Pi5 (and only Pi5)
This fixed was just merged into a re-released DigiPi 2.2-1 Thu Sep 17 11:41:53 AM PDT 2026
Sep 17
Scott
,
Craig
4
Sep 17
DW log files
run "top" to watch memory pressure leading up to the failure, top - 19:14:56 up 5 min, 2
unread,
DW log files
run "top" to watch memory pressure leading up to the failure, top - 19:14:56 up 5 min, 2
Sep 17
Jorge Forero
, …
Craig
5
Sep 17
Small display
Thanks Craig! I'll check the suggestion from David and then I will try a new initialization!
unread,
Small display
Thanks Craig! I'll check the suggestion from David and then I will try a new initialization!
Sep 17
Craig
Sep 16
KO0OOO Mercury Winlink offline for two weeks
For those of you testing the new MERCURY winlink modem, the test Winlink station KO0OOO will be off
unread,
KO0OOO Mercury Winlink offline for two weeks
For those of you testing the new MERCURY winlink modem, the test Winlink station KO0OOO will be off
Sep 16
Kevin Zari
,
Craig
2
Sep 16
change from AIOC radio to USB radio
Hi Kevin, there's no "easy" way to switch as that's a radical change. I suggest a
unread,
change from AIOC radio to USB radio
Hi Kevin, there's no "easy" way to switch as that's a radical change. I suggest a
Sep 16
Glenn Meader
, …
Gwen Patton
3
Sep 16
Need detailed documentation on DigiPi configuration files
Yeah, be careful of AI trying to "help" you. I managed to fix my quiet APRS problem with
unread,
Need detailed documentation on DigiPi configuration files
Yeah, be careful of AI trying to "help" you. I managed to fix my quiet APRS problem with
Sep 16
Glenn Meader
Sep 16
Keeping Github repo up-to-date
Request that you commit and push to the Github repo https://github.com/craigerl/digipi each time you
unread,
Keeping Github repo up-to-date
Request that you commit and push to the Github repo https://github.com/craigerl/digipi each time you
Sep 16
Randall Luebke
,
Craig
2
Sep 15
GPS for WinLink Server
winlink uses gridsquares, not gps, so you'll need to manually edit /etc/rmsgw/channels.xml (and/
unread,
GPS for WinLink Server
winlink uses gridsquares, not gps, so you'll need to manually edit /etc/rmsgw/channels.xml (and/
Sep 15
Jeremy Pierce
,
Craig
2
Sep 15
Trouble with Mercury HF Modem
digipi/hermes doesn't initialize with a GPIO rig you can edit config/mercury/mercury.ini.template
unread,
Trouble with Mercury HF Modem
digipi/hermes doesn't initialize with a GPIO rig you can edit config/mercury/mercury.ini.template
Sep 15
Randall Luebke
, …
Scott Currie
4
Sep 15
Connecting my phone via Bluetooth
BT is not going to work with Winlink Express easily. You can connect over TCP on the WiFi side. Set
unread,
Connecting my phone via Bluetooth
BT is not going to work with Winlink Express easily. You can connect over TCP on the WiFi side. Set
Sep 15
Randall Luebke
Sep 15
WinLink Express
I've connected my laptop to DigiPi via Bluetooth. Is there a way to use WinLink Express on my
unread,
WinLink Express
I've connected my laptop to DigiPi via Bluetooth. Is there a way to use WinLink Express on my
Sep 15
Kevin Zari
,
Craig
4
Sep 15
Figured out why my fixed coordinates were not populating in Beaconing
And sorry, when I replied from email, my signature got inserted. I didn't want anyone to think I
unread,
Figured out why my fixed coordinates were not populating in Beaconing
And sorry, when I replied from email, my signature got inserted. I didn't want anyone to think I
Sep 15
Scott
,
Craig
2
Sep 14
GPS and log enties for lack of telnet access
hey guys, I'm not sure I understand the question, but the two things that use GPS are APRS GPS
unread,
GPS and log enties for lack of telnet access
hey guys, I'm not sure I understand the question, but the two things that use GPS are APRS GPS
Sep 14
pd2ch 2CH
, …
Kevin Zari
3
Sep 14
Webchat showing Unknow Location, with no gps hooked to the pi4.
What about the location. With a lack of GPS, wouldn't the system populate the fixed GPS location
unread,
Webchat showing Unknow Location, with no gps hooked to the pi4.
What about the location. With a lack of GPS, wouldn't the system populate the fixed GPS location
Sep 14
Don Porter
,
Craig
2
Sep 13
Mercury HF
Hey Don, if you're using a rig with RTS/serial for PTT, tell mercury to use rig number 2, and run
unread,
Mercury HF
Hey Don, if you're using a rig with RTS/serial for PTT, tell mercury to use rig number 2, and run
Sep 13
Ray Rounds
, …
Dave Perkins
4
Sep 13
DigiPi Add-Ons
Hi Ray, There is a guy that made an addon for Digipi. Its called "Digipi Plus". It was
unread,
DigiPi Add-Ons
Hi Ray, There is a guy that made an addon for Digipi. Its called "Digipi Plus". It was
Sep 13
Don Porter
,
Craig
2
Sep 13
wsjt-x settings save
Hi Don, DigiPi is read-only, so any changes you make are erased when you reboot. unless -- you press
unread,
wsjt-x settings save
Hi Don, DigiPi is read-only, so any changes you make are erased when you reboot. unless -- you press
Sep 13
Bryan A
,
Craig
2
Sep 12
patwinlink P2P
Hi Bryan, I see this sometimes, but not always, it works here for some reason. I think the problem is
unread,
patwinlink P2P
Hi Bryan, I see this sometimes, but not always, it works here for some reason. I think the problem is
Sep 12
Don Porter
, …
Shuler Burton
5
Sep 11
Some G90. DE19 Assistance
I'll try to do some usb packet sniffing. G106 and the digital interface on windows Then move over
unread,
Some G90. DE19 Assistance
I'll try to do some usb packet sniffing. G106 and the digital interface on windows Then move over
Sep 11
Don Porter
, …
Hafilat Balance
8
Sep 10
wi-fi setup
Good day Actually only the hotspot is UP. Digipi fails to drop the hotspot and bring up the lan wifi
unread,
wi-fi setup
Good day Actually only the hotspot is UP. Digipi fails to drop the hotspot and bring up the lan wifi
Sep 10