Jim

Feb 20, 2012, 4:22:58 AM2/20/12
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com, tom....@gmail.com
I know this thread is now 2 years old, but I have found out some more about the Lifton/Powerfab relationship and have now added a bit of information about the Lifton LE125 to the website. See http://www.oilyhands.co.uk/Powerfab_diggers_excavators.htm#Lifton_LE125

I have used Jim's photographs from this discussion (hope that's ok) as they are the only ones we have of a Lifton machine and Tom's summary of the differences between the machines.

Cheers,

Jim R

Joe Stehly

Jul 15, 2020, 9:51:14 AM7/15/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
Jim, I recently purchased a Lifton LE-125 digger in Stafford, VA, USA.  I have the motor running, and all cylinders working, except the cylinder for the paw under the hitch. That extends but does not return. The two hydraulic motors on the maid drive wheels are unresponsive as well. To the left of the seat, there should be a selector lever to #3 and #4. That is rusted and missing.  Assume that goes to a switching valve. The lever on the right side of the seat moves freely between #1 and #2.  I am looking for an owner's manual, a part's manual, or directions on how to service, which type of hydraulic oil to use, etc.  Your web site is an amazing place for the miniature diggers. So awesome.  I hope you can help me. Thanks much. Take care, Joe

Joe Stehly

Jul 15, 2020, 9:51:14 AM7/15/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
Jim, I recently purchased a Lifton LE-125 digger in Stafford, VA, USA.  I have the motor running, and all cylinders working, except the cylinder for the paw under the hitch. That extends but does not return. The two hydraulic motors on the maid drive wheels are unresponsive as well. To the left of the seat, there should be a selector lever to #3 and #4. That is rusted and missing.  Assume that goes to a switching valve. The lever on the right side of the seat moves freely between #1 and #2.  I am looking for an owner's manual, a part's manual, or directions on how to service, which type of hydraulic oil to use, etc.  Your web site is an amazing place for the miniature diggers. So awesome.  I hope you can help me. Thanks much. Take care, Joe

oldj...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 2:25:12 PM7/15/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
IMGP2916.JPG