Re: new to the group

Message has been deleted

Joe Stehly

Aug 6, 2020, 8:59:26 PM8/6/20
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
Great Photos! Thanks for sharing. I'm working on a Lifton LE-125 that is in running condition, just needs a inline valve that controls the drive motors and rear stabalizer. Have part ordered and looking forward to installing.
Take care,
Joe

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 6:05 PM kencorgo <kenco...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

New to this page and just thought I'd post up photos of my 2 diggers, a Powerfab 124W and a Fleming micron fitted with a Robin diesel, also my Farrari 933 transporter 3 way tipper with PTO and lift arms
thanks

IMGP2916.JPG

kencorgo

Aug 7, 2020, 6:49:02 PM8/7/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
It's a beauty, a bit more advanced than my Fleming with hydraulic jacks, power driven wheels, what type engine is in her

Joe Stehly

Aug 8, 2020, 5:27:41 AM8/8/20
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,
Thanks for your reply and more info on your Flemming.  Just love your Farrari 933 Transporter. That is a nice little go about anywhere beast.

The Lifton has a Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 13 HP gas motor. Electric start with rope recoil backup. (have to install a new spring on the recoil starter-more rust..)

How do you operate your jacks/stabilizers? I see your Flemming has two hydraulic control levers.  So you move the Flemming around with the stick and bucket?

With the amount of 'rust' on my Lifton, hard to look at her as 'advanced', but then you're pointing out some things that explain that.

I now live in Virginia, US.  Like seeing the buildings and farm equipment in your background of your photos. Grew up on a farm myself out in South Dakota. We raised wheat, barley oats, corn, soybeans, and ran two herds of cattle and sheep.
Take care,
Joe

IMGP2920.JPG
Hydraulic controlers bank on the digger.JPG
Recoil spring rust.JPG

kencorgo

Aug 12, 2020, 6:16:23 AM8/12/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
New addition, need to stop buying these, a project anyoneIMG_2470.jpg! this one has the Honda 5.5 hp engine, the other Fleming I have had the Robin Diesel 8.5 hp