Hi Everyone, from Wales looking for small excavator

Rob James

Feb 22, 2021, 1:01:13 PM2/22/21
to diggers-dumpers-plant
Hi Everyone,

I've come across this discussion group but firstly seeing an interesting photo of a small home made excavator on Pinterest then following its link to oilyhands website and finally here.

My name is Rob, I live on a 40 acre farm in south west Wales, UK. We have been there for 25 years and built numerous buildings. Our challenge this summer is a large self sufficiency garden, however we aren't as young as we use to be and the pile of wheel barrows we have killed off over the years is now starting to block out the sun. lol

We need a small excavator, mainly to fill raised flower beds with soil and help move heavy items around.

We don't want to spend a fortune on an all singing all dancing excavator we just need something mechanical to help us out. Hence this message.

Does anyone know of a working cheap excavator for sale? looks not important, home made fine it just simply has to be mechanically sound and work.

Anyone know for anything matching that description?

Would appreciate any help tracking something down.

Kind Regards
Rob
07771890631