Control spares

Jim Stelfox

Jan 9, 2016, 11:03:11 AM1/9/16
to diggers-dumpers-plant
I have a powerfab 125 it's an early one as the legs bolt on, the return springs on some of the levers have failed.
This means the ram can creep when working, does anyone know where I can get spares for the hydroloc block.
So I can use it safley I have springs on the lever linked to the top of the frame.

Jim

Tom Carty

Jan 9, 2016, 11:28:09 AM1/9/16
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jim

If the hydraulic block is a Kontak, you may be lucky and find that this service manual might give you some guidance..

Tom

Jim

David Chandler

Jan 9, 2016, 11:51:14 AM1/9/16
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
For spares I use hy-power.com.

pay over phone and very fast on delivery also very reasonable on prices

HTH

Dave C
Chesterfield