Powerfab 125WTD Project, thinking of selling

Sparky

Nov 9, 2021, 8:42:08 AM11/9/21
to diggers-dumpers-plant
Hiya

I purchased a rather run down 125WTD about 8 years ago with the idea of renovating it, I did lots too it initially, stripped/sand blasted/red oxide to protect/had all the rams rebuilt & sprayed/both motors serviced/ renewed the engine,  new front wheels and ATV tyres/new towing wheel bearings/started on spool valve service, all stripped with new o-rings but needs reassembly, all plates/engine/controls/pipes etc available 3 buckets etc etc and that's about it, it was complete when I bought it with a partially seized engine, managed ti get some power out of it, to prove it worked.

I now have too many other projects taking over my time, and just thought I would ask the group what it would be worth, sold as i? I know I have spend including buying it over 2.5K, but appreciate I won't get anywhere near that, its more about reclaiming space.

What does everyone think?
Many thanks