Re: Digest for diggers-dumpers-plant@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Jim Ransley

Jul 25, 2020, 12:59:07 PM7/25/20
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
Great info thanks.

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020, 17:16 , <diggers-du...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
kevin lucas <norfolkwoo...@gmail.com>: Jul 25 10:03AM +0100

Hi Jon
Just thought I'd let you know, I tried the 25mm water pipe to replace the
nylon bushes on my old Manor/Fleming Micron digger you suggested, It worked
so well, I replaced all of them.
I've also renewed the 2 main greasable pins as they were worn. Now there is
virtually no play on the main joints, the rams or the slewing ram, it's
like a new digger.
I also now have enough material to replace the bushes quite frequently for
the rest of its life (25m) it'll probably see me out.
So if there is anyone else out there with one of these old diggers with
worn bushes, a roll of 25mm bore, 32mm o/d water pipe will do the job, £23
for a 25m roll.
Thanks again for your help Jon.
Kevin 👍