Mantis ME130 - picture of part required

Jake S

May 5, 2020, 5:00:35 PM5/5/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
I've just acquired an ME130 which is in reasonable shape except for the main pivot pin.  The pin was damaged a long time ago and no longer has the 'top' end - it is just a pin.  I was intending on just welding a plate onto the pin and dropping it in place, then tacking it but after reading, there is mention of 'bushes' and 'locking' screw.
Has anyone a pick of what this pin looks like or at least a decent picture of the top end when in situ?
It would be much appreciated. :)

JAKE

Jake S

May 6, 2020, 1:46:59 PM5/6/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant

20200506_183554.jpg

To add a little detail, this is a picture of what I have.  I'm pretty sure the pin would have had a plate welded to the top and I can't imagine it just floating in there but there is no obvious fixing.  Can anyone show me what it should look like?

paul b

Jul 10, 2020, 5:31:45 PM7/10/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
Hi Jake
Are you still after a picture? If you are I'll try to get one next week from my ME130

Paul

Carl Alban

Aug 24, 2021, 4:55:32 PM8/24/21
to diggers-dumpers-plant
20210511_171149.jpg

Jake

Aug 25, 2021, 3:31:18 AM8/25/21
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  Forgot about this post.  I welded a 10mm plate to the pin only to find there is only about 4mm clearance so I ground it off again (arrgghhh) and welded a 3mm plate on.  All is well with no sign of damage.

Jake