Robinson rouse digger?

Austen

Apr 25, 2020, 2:35:21 AM4/25/20
to diggers-dumpers-plant
I recently purchased a old Robinson rouse digger, why is it that I can not find much information about these? This is the only website I can find that talked about them. Are they decent diggers?

Dale Lindsay

Apr 27, 2020, 9:42:52 PM4/27/20
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
I may be the source for what was posted. I have one and my research indicated that only a few were built in the US. I use mine to dig at the beach in Delaware. With the 5 HP motor it’s not very powerful, but with out power wheels it’s not very efficient, but we have fun with it. I replaced all the hydraulic lines, de-rusted it and painted it.
More than happy to send you current pictures, if you send me your email.

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 2:35 AM Austen <aust...@gmail.com> wrote:
I recently purchased a old Robinson rouse digger, why is it that I can not find much information about these? This is the only website I can find that talked about them. Are they decent diggers?

Dale Lindsay

Apr 29, 2020, 3:03:07 AM4/29/20
to diggers-du...@googlegroups.com
Did you receive the pics I sent? Also what is the URL for the club, it’s been years since I looked at it.
Thks
Dale