world_news / worldnews

LtGenPanda

Dec 15, 2010, 2:35:30 PM12/15/10
to Digg API
The permalink returned my some methods use world_news in the links
while some use worldnews. The site uses world_news, so I guess every
method should use it.

user.getActivity (activity_type=diggs) is one method I notices which
uses worldnews instead of world_news in permalink.

Though trivial, messes up permalink based comparisions.

Thanks!

LtGenPanda

Dec 23, 2010, 11:05:42 AM12/23/10
to Digg API
Did anyone from digg read this at all?

Scott @ Digg

Dec 23, 2010, 11:32:17 AM12/23/10
to Digg API
Lol yes of course. But it is true that worldnews is valid and so is
world-news is some cases. Trying to figure out how I want to handle
it. In fact, the front end doesn't care,
http://digg.com/news/something-here/did_jon_stewart_turn_the_tide_on_the_911_first_responders_bill_2
is just fine. The slugged tag is just SEO sugar.